Maxima Group overview
Maxima is a retail chain operating in 5 East European nations and is both the largest Lithuanian capital company and the largest employer in the Baltic States. The "Maxima Group" has a total of 478 stores (as of 2012) in
- Firm type = Private
- Date of foundation = 1992
- The chief executive officer (CEO) = Mindaugas Bagdonavičius
- HQ location = Vilnius, Lithuania
- Number of employees in 2012 = 29,500
- Corporate parent company = VP Group
- Industry sector = Retail and general merchandise.
- Corporate revenue = 8,2 bil. LTL
- Products = Groceries and consumer goods.
- homepage = 
It was founded in Vilnius during in 1992, had expanded in to the other Baltic States by the 2001 and in subsequent years moved in to Poland and Bulgaria. There were reportedly recent plans to set up a few outlets in near by places in Russia.
Depending on the size of the "Maxima" stores in question, they can offer between offer 3,000 to 65,000 brands.
21/11/2013 Riga supermarket roof collapse
Re&Re and Maxima offered their official sympathies and apologies on the for the 21/11/2013 Riga supermarket roof collapse 23rd.
Maxima agreed to pay compensation to the victims and families of the dead on Nov' 24th and and promised a full inspection of all its stores on Nov' 25th.
- Maxima Lietuva- Lithuania.
- Maxima Latvija- Latvia.
- Maxima Eesti- Estonia.
- Maxima България- Bulgaria.
- Aldik- Poland.
- Revenue- 8,2 bil. LTL
- Profit- ?
- C.O.E.- Mindaugas Bagdonavičius.
- M.D.- ?
- Finances- ?